When you log in to UXCam, you can find an overview of the Usage and UX statistics.
You can also select which period of time to analyse : 24 hours, 7 days or 30 days and check your app usage and trends.
Under the Usage Statistics section, you will be able to find out:
- Sessions : How many sessions were recorded
- Active Users: How many users visited your app in a specific period
- Top events: What your top event is
- Top App Version: What your top app version is
- Session Duration: What the average session duration was
- Rage Gestures: How many rage gestures occurred
You can click on each of the tabs to see more detailed graphs about the variables. For instance, if you click on Sessions, you will be able to see a graph displaying the amount of sessions recorded through time as well as the amount of time users spend on the app. This can help you observe trends and compare numbers to the previous periods.
To determine the UX Overview statistics, we take into account the last 2 months of data.
This section shows you:
- Top week day: On which day of the week your users are most active
- Top screen: What the top screen of your application is
- Top country: From which country your users log in most frequently
- Top devices: Which device is the most popular one among your users