When you log in to UXCam, you can find an overview of the Usage and UX statistics.
You can also select which period of time to analyse : 24 hours, 7 days or 30 days and check your app usage and trends.
Under the Usage Statistics section, you will be able to find out:
- Sessions : Total number of sessions recorded in your app within the last selected days.
- Active Users: Number of users that used your app at least once within the last selected days.
- Top events: The most frequently fired event in your app within the last selected days.
- Top App Version: Most often used app version within the last selected days.
- Session Duration: Average app session duration in the last selected days.
- Rage Gestures: Number of rage taps by your users in your app in the last selected days.
You can click on each of the tabs to see more detailed graphs about the variables. For instance, if you click on Sessions, you will be able to see a graph displaying the amount of sessions recorded through time as well as the amount of time users spend on the app. This can help you observe trends and compare numbers to the previous periods.
To determine the UX Overview statistics, we take into account the last 2 months of data.
This section shows you:
- Top week day: Day of the week on which your app is visited most often.
- Top screen: The screen on which your users spend most of their time.
- Top country: The country (according to the IP address) from where the most app sessions originated.
- Top devices: The most frequent size of all devices using your app.