You will see this message if a session was uploaded without a video recording:
There are multiple reasons a session can be uploaded with no video. Here we list some common causes:
- Video recording off: Video recording can be turned Off/ On from the app's settings: "Video Recording Setting". When Off, sessions will be recorded without a video.
- Recording Quota: Videos won't be uploaded if the plan's recording quota has been reached. You can check if that's the case under your Subscription Settings -> Current month.
- User's bandwidth: An unstable internet connection may cause a session to upload without a video. The video would be uploaded on the next use of the app with a stable connection.
- Rule based recording: It determines which sessions get video recorded. Check your app's settings for the "Video recording only if" conditions.
- You're not calling "optIntoSchematicRecordings" on iOS.
Still not getting video recordings? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help.