The custom dashboards enable you and your entire team to monitor your app KPIs, analyze your users' experience and gather easily digestible insights you can confidently act on. These fully customizable dashboards have all the information you need to optimize your app in just one place.
A powerful combination of quantitative and qualitative data, with a simple interface that allows you to create metrics on the fly, without the need for complicated formulas or additional implementations, eliminating dependencies on other teams.
Simplicity of use, but complex and rich data that empowers all departments of your company, from product, design, support, engineering, QA, and data analytics.
With the Customizable Dashboards you can:
- Create widgets with just one click using our widget library. Tracking the most important KPIs of your app has never been so easy.
- Create custom, detailed reports tailored to your needs. With our widget builder, you can choose from different data points and create a report with just a few clicks.
- Build dashboards for different teams, features, processes, and goals.
- Save graphs and metrics that you consult on a daily basis without the need of recreating them every time.
- Compare and correlate different metrics such as number of crashes by platform vs session volume.
- Create private Dashboards to experiment with your own metrics and projects or share Dashboards with your entire team to improve collaboration and data socialization.
- Generate reports to share with different stakeholders through a public link that does not require login.
- Get all the answers and context you need with just one click. Jump directly from tables and charts to the session, event, or users list to see the full user experience.
Who can use these Dashboards?
Everyone in your company! That’s the beauty of it, break down data silos by providing your teams with a tool that everyone can use, regardless of their role.
It is not just about democratizing data, but about promoting autonomy in teams and eliminating dependencies that translate into a loss of time, waste of resources, and high costs for your business.
What data points are available to create widgets?
All the information collected by UXCam, as well as the data you send to our platform such as events and user properties, are available to create widgets in the customizable dashboard.
Create widgets based on:
- Issues (UI Freezes, Crashes, Handled Exceptions)