⚠️ This is a limited feature available only on request. Please note that it may be deprecated in the future.
Send highly personalized push notifications to your app users based on usage, behavior, and user experience.
1- Create segments based on behavior; interaction with your app, screens visited, and engagement, or based on the characteristics of the user or device. Identify users with problems, such as UI freezes or crashes, or with a poor user experience (e.g. frustrated users).
2- Go beyond behavioral push notifications and delight your users with highly personalized notifications that help improve their experience with your app, based on insights you gathered from session recordings.
This will truly change the way you test out hypotheses, interact with frustrated users, and drive conversion campaigns.
Send Push notifications to:
» Engage with your most active or loyal users and reward them.
» Enhance your support by sending personalized notifications to users that reported or experienced issues or bugs.
» Connect with beta testers directly based on their interaction and behavior.
» Improve retention by targeting slipping away users to re-engage them.
» Give your users the guidance they need exactly when they need it.
Configure push notifications
To start sending notifications you just need to complete a two steps configuration. Follow the guides here →
Once the setup is ready, you can start sending Push notifications to unique users or specific segments.
Send Push notifications to a segment of users
First, create a segment with the users that you want to include. You can use user or device properties; behavioral criteria, such as visited screens, gestures, interactions, or events triggered; target users that abandoned your conversion funnel; reach out to users with rage taps, crashes, or UI freezes, or use custom labels to identify experience patterns and send personalized messages.
Once you've applied a filter or created a segment just click on Send Push Notification.
Set up your Push Notification campaign and create the message:
- Campaign name: Define the name of your campaign (this is for internal use it won't be visible to your users)
- Title: Write the title of your Push Notification
- Body: Write the content of the message
- Image URL: Add the URL of the image you want to send with the Push notification(Only available for Android devices)
- Custom Data: Tailor the Push notification to your needs by using Custom Data.
You will see the preview for Android and iOS devices. Once ready, just click on Send.
💡 Tip » Before sending the push create and assign a label to easily identify the users that will receive the notification.
Send Push notifications to single users
You can also send personalized messages to individual users. Just select the user > click on the push notification tab > send push notification.
Select the device that you want to target and create your message.
Your users will receive the push notification on their phones.
Analyze your Push notifications performance and view the Push history
You can analyze the success of your push notifications campaigns on the user level.
1- Select a user
2- Select the Push notifications tab
- Delivery rate: count and percentage of push notifications sent successfully.
- Open rate: count and percentage of push notifications opened.
- Failed: count and percentage of push notifications that couldn’t be delivered.
FAQs for push notifications
- Who has access to send the notifications?
- For now, all users within your UXCam account have access to this feature
- What if an end-user opts out of push notification?
- This end-user will not receive the notification automatically. There is no technical setup to remove this user.