Receive Slack notifications for app crashes, UI freezes and handled exceptions
If you want to react to the serious issues in your app quickly, you can use Slack notifications to be up to date with new and frequently occurring crashes, UI freezes and handled exceptions.
Just go to the Recording Settings and enter the Issue Notifications tab:
1. Enable the Slack notifications
2. Decide if you want to receive notifications for Crashes, UI Freezes, or/and Handled Exceptions.
Notifications are sent every:
» New type of issue (crash, UI freeze and handled exception)
» 10th, 100th, 1000th, etc. occurrence of the existing issue.
e.g. If a Slack notification is sent for a new handled exception, you will only receive a new notification on the 10th occurrence of the same exception.
3. Add the Slack Webhook URL. Not sure how to get it? Follow this instruction.
4. Select the Slack channel you want to receive these notifications.
5. Click on 'Test' to verify the integration and wait for the first notification.
✧ Now you can be up to date with all the technical problems in your app and react quickly to the most urgent ones.