Once you used our filters and segments to find and categorize your users, you can analyze each of them individually to find behavioral patterns, identify issues or frustration and drill down to discover each singular interaction.
Select the desired user to see more details about it. In the top bar, you can see some general details about your user: user id or alias, the latest location, visit, device, and app version. You can access all sessions of this user by clicking on Sessions, or all events by clicking on Events.
It will show you an overview of your user behavior and the most important statistics behind Engagement and Frustration.
- Find out how much time this user spent in the app, group it by date to analyze the number of sessions and session duration per day, week, or month. Click on View to watch all the user sessions.
- Discover the most visited screens for this user. Group it by date or device to discover what triggers different behavior.
- Drill down on Events data to gather more details on the user behavior and discover the most triggered events during the user journey. Replay each of the events by clicking on ‘View’ or any of the graph sections.
- Understand how many issues the user faced with your app by verifying the number of crashes.
- Reveal user frustrations by checking the number of rage taps and replay those sessions to understand what elements or screens are driving frustration.
- Monitor how many UI Freezes the user had while using your app and check the recordings to discover how they reacted to these issues and whether he/she/they used your app again.
Properties & Location
Allows you to see more details about the user, including your custom user properties such as age, language, gender, unique id, etc. Learn how to send User Properties →
Gather more information about the user’s device such as Platform, model, internet connection and provider, size, and app version. Additionally, you can have an overview of all the activities and events triggered by this user and visualize the different cities where the user used your app.
Understand how this user navigates through your app from app launched to app closed. Or drill down to a specific path within your app, e.g. what is the user doing after visiting your ‘add to the cart’ page?
Additionally, check the reverse flow to understand what steps did the user take before leaving your app and easily identify navigation issues.
If you want to see the screen flow for all your users or a specific audience, check out this tutorial →.
» TIP: Use custom labels on the side to identify behavioral patterns between users, highlight users with issues or categorize your users based on your findings. You can find them later filtering by label.
Coming soon! Push Notifications [Beta Feature]
Send individual push notifications to your users to guide them through a specific step in your app, respond fast to an issue, and thank or reward them for their behavior.
You can read more about it here.