Session starts when the user opens the app and ends when the app goes to the background.
[ NEW SESSION DETAIL PAGE ]
If you open any of your sessions, you will be able to see the following information:
- Information about the user: alias or user id (if sending user properties), number of the session, location, date, device, app version, and network details.
- Options to delete, share, or download that session.
- Replay tab: Video representation (if recorded) with the full timeline, where you can select to watch only a specific timestamp or a particular screen.
- Session properties: data about the session, the user, the device and the location. E.g. device size and manufacturer, number of gestures and visited screens on that session, user properties, etc.
- Events tab: Shows how many events were triggered in that session. When you click on it will take you to the Event list where you can see more details about those events.
- ANR Tab: We automatically detect ANR's (App not responding) events, if this occurs on that session you will see it here, along with the ANR log.
- Crash Tab: We automatically detect all the crashes on your app, if a session has crashes, they will appear here, as well as the Crash Log.
Find more info about Crash Logs and ANR's here.
- Session details: here you can find the user journey for that session. The colors will help you identify different screens, and you can easily find Events and user's interactions with certain UI elements like buttons. You can go to a specific step on the journey to only watch that part of the session.
To make the process of watching videos smoother, click on the settings icon and:
- Turn on Skip inactivity
- Choose Play all if you want to watch all the videos one by one
- Increase speed
You can also always go to a particular timestamp or beginning of any of the screens: