Session starts when the user opens the app and ends when the app goes to the background.
If you open any of your sessions, you will be able to see the following information:
- List of all the recorded sessions
- Information about the user, e.g. alias name, number of the session, location, date, etc.
- Video (if recorded) with the full timeline consisting of two parts: one letting you go to the particular timestamp and the second one letting you go to the beginning of the particular screen
- List of all the user’s events with their timestamps.
To make the process of watching videos smoother, click on the settings icon and:
- Turn on Skip inactivity
- Choose Play all if you want to watch all the videos one by one
- Increase speed
You can also always go to a particular timestamp or beginning of any of the screens:
If you find a session that you want to share with someone, click on the sharing icon and generate a public link or determine who should receive an invitation to watch it.