Let's start to look at some sessions!
By using "Sessions" on the left, you will come to this screen.
By clicking on the three lines on the top right, you can choose which information you want to display on the sessions screen.
You can also move the order of the information.
This can help you to identify interesting sessions faster!
By clicking "Filter" on the top right, you can choose which sessions you want to display.
For example, we can choose that we only want to display sessions of our newest app version:
Let's click on a session to watch it!
Click here to play or rewind a session.
2. User Alias & Information
Here you can find relevant information about the session. For example, you immediately see if the session is one of an early or late user, allowing you to make conclusions about your onboarding.
The settings allow you to
- Skip Inactivity: Sessions will skip parts without action
- Play All: Play all sessions of a certain user, without needing to switch manually
- Phone Frame: Turn the frame on or off
- Speed: Play the replay in slow (0,5x), normal (1x) or fast (2x/4x) speed
- Screen Selection: Select which screens you want to analyze, if you want to analyze the performance of a particular screen only
Each screen gets its own color, showing you which screen is being used at a particular time.
You can immediately see on which screen the user was spending the most time during his session.
Watch replays in fullscreen. This becomes especially useful in meetings.
6. Events & Screen Names
Here you can see exactly how much time was spend on each screen, as well as which actions were taken by the user.
7. Fullscreen (with events displayed)
Watch replays in fullscreen, with the events displayed next to it.
8. More Sessions of the same user
See more sessions of the same user to get a better understanding of him. For example, you can compare early sessions with late sessions to spot differences in usage.