Please download the latest Xamarin UXCam component from here
For reference on including a component into your project visit here.
- Import the UXCam agent header at the top of your AppDelegate.cs
- Add this call as the first line of your AppDelegate FinishedLaunching method
UXCam.OptIntoSchematicRecordings(); UXCam.DisableCrashHandling(true); // UXCam crash handling not compatible with some internal Xamarin use of signals and exceptions UXCam.StartWithKey("App-key from UXCam");
- Edit AndroidManifest.xml to make sure the following permissions are present
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" />
- Edit AndroidManifest.xml to Add following services inside your application tag
- In every activity that is an entry point to your app add
- Add UXCam.startApplicationWithKey("App-key") inside onCreate method
UXCam.StartWithKey("App-key from UXCam");
// Entry activities are usually those who have a custom <intent-filter> element in the AndroidManifest.xml file.
That completes the integration process.
Your session will be shown on the dashboard within few seconds after the app goes in the background.
You can optionally use the API'es for customization such as identify users from your database with UXCam, tag sessions or hide sensitive views.