You may not use this Xamarin SDK to submit your app to Apple app-store. We are working on adapting our new SDK for Xamarin in compliance with the Apple new guidelines.
Please download the latest Xamarin UXCam component from here
For reference on including a component into your project visit here.
- Import the UXCam agent header at the top of your AppDelegate.m:
- Add this call as the first line of your application: didFinishLaunchingWithOptions: method
UXCam.StartWithKey("App-key from UXCam");
- Edit AndroidManifest.xml to make sure the following permissions are present:
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" />
- Edit AndroidManifest.xml to Add following services inside your application tag:
- In every activity that is an entry point to your app add
- Add UXCam.startApplicationWithKey("App-key") inside onCreate method.
UXCam.startWithKey("App-key from UXCam");
// Entry activities are usually those who have a custom <intent-filter> element in the AndroidManifest.xml file.
That completes the integration process.
Your session will be shown on the dashboard within few seconds after the app goes in the background.
You can optionally use the API'es for customization such as identify users from your database with UXCam, tag sessions or hide sensitive views.