Dashboard digests allow you to receive a snapshot and pdf of any one of your dashboard directly into your inbox without the need to log in. By doing this, you can ensure that you are always up to date on the main KPIs of your app. Within the email digest, you will see an option to click and go directly into the dashboard. This allows you to jump right into your dashboards to start gathering insights in case you notice any anomalies.
When scheduling emails you can decide the frequency (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) and the start date for sending the email digests.
You can also schedule reports to be sent to people outside of UXCam platform ( any stakeholders or different teams that might find the data useful but are not active users of UXCam) by simply entering their emails.
Anyone can unsubscribe from receiving these emails.
How to create and schedule email digests ?
Creating dashboard digests is very easy! Go on the dashboard you are interested in and click on the email icon on the upper right corner.
You can then click on create digest and fill in all the fields like the example below.
- Chose the digest name
- Select the dashboard you are interested in
- Fill out the emails of all the recipients you would like the digest to be sent to
- Decide on the frequency for the digests to be sent (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) The data will be automatically updated.
- Define the start date for the digests to begin. Depending on the frequency you chose, the digest will always be sent based on the start date. If you select weekly and choose to send the first one on a Friday it will be sent weekly every Friday. If you select monthly and you choose to start on Monday 4th, it will be sent every 4th of the month.
Just click on create when you are done and the dashboard digests are now set up!
Why use email digests?
- Customize your dashboard to focus on the metrics that matter to you in seconds
- Stay up to date with your app's main KPIs without the need to log in
- Quickly identify anomalies and take action to improve your app's performance
- Share reports with stakeholders or teams that might find the data useful but are not active users of the platform