✧ [New release]
The UXCam Data Access API is designed using REST principles, featuring predictable URLs with a resource-oriented structure, that accepts requests in form-encoded format, and returns responses in JSON format while adhering to standard HTTP response codes, authentication methods, and verbs.
Postman enables you to test and utilize UXCam's Data Access APIs without requiring a developer account. You can set up, send requests and receive responses for the provided Data Access APIs.
Go ahead and try out our REST APIs with credentials on Postman
this siteTo check Postman's technical documentation, please visit
- Log in to your Postman account
- Create your own fork of the collection by clicking here
- Give a name to your fork and select a workspace.
To use the UXCam Data Access APIs, you will need to have two authentication parameters:
- App ID: This is the ID of the app you created on UXCam Dashboard
- API Key: This is a randomly generated authentication key to validate UXcam Data Access APIs only.
These parameters can be obtained by following the instructions below.
- Login to your Dashboard
- Click on the app and select App Settings
- Select Data Access API tab
- Get the APP ID and API KEY
The identity of each application is unique and is represented by the App ID. This ID is automatically generated once and can not be changed. An API key (Note that it's different from the APP Key used to integrate the SDK) is a unique identifier used to connect or authenticate an API call. These authentication parameters can be included either in the request header or in the request URL itself.