You can send events and events' properties to UXCam to gather more insights about your users' behavior. It will help you to:
- Create more granular funnels thanks to the combination of Events and Screens.
- Follow your user journey closely by analyzing all the relevant steps.
- Easily identify errors in your user journey or conversion process.
- Track each step of your registration process to easily identify drop-offs.
- Measure and analyze the adoption of new features.
E.g You have an app to book movie tickets. You’re sending the Event ‘ticket_booked,’ you can then attach several properties to the event to provide more context to that event, such as: ‘Movie_Category’, ‘Movie_Name’, ‘Movie_Time’, ‘Quantity’, ‘Price’, etc.
All the events will be attached to the respective sessions and users; therefore, you can easily use filters to find sessions or users that triggered a specific event. What’s more, you can analyze your events with Event Analytics or use them to build funnels.