Defining the goals that you want to achieve for your business and how UXCam can help you get there, will help you define which are the main metrics you should track in the Dashboard and what events or user properties you should send to gather insights and measure these objectives. Furthermore, it will help you track your results and measure your success. Read more about setting goals and frameworks our customers use here→
You should determine:
•Objectives of your company or product
•Goals with UXCam
•Key metrics that you want to measure in UXCam Dashboard
A few common metrics that you can track with UXCam are User Retention, App Engagement, Active users, User frustration, App health, or any other product-specific metrics.
Tip: What questions are you looking for an answer to? A list of all the questions that you want to answer with UXCam can be a guide to defining the key metrics and the events and properties that you will need to measure.
Let's pretend you have a cinema app, you may wonder how many users bought a ticket to watch a movie and why aren't users adding extras (popcorn, drinks) to their purchase.
You've also defined these goals for your app:
- Increase customer retention by 30%
- Discover what are the key features that have a higher impact on retention
- Understand the difference in the user journey between one-time and returning users
- Analyze the user experience and uncover friction points and roadblocks in the customer journey to improve our product
- Improve support to our customers by acting more proactively and identifying their problems faster to streamline better solutions.
Then, these would be the key metrics to track with UXCam:
- Number of Active users (Daily, Weekly, and Monthly)
- Most commonly used features among returning users
- Screen exit rates
- Drop-off percentage for the purchase process
- Percentage of rage taps
Now, it's time to customize your UXCam account to get most value out of it !